miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

Hachiko


Hachiko was a very special film for me went beyond the left lung where the heart. This is a dog that came from China who met his master who was a music teacher who lived in the city, the professor took the dog home. This has grown over time and gradually the professor and his family are very fond of so much Hachico better known as "Hachi" fua to leave his master to the train station every day and then when I was about to arrive I went to find the train station until one day the teacher making classes died of a heart attack and never returned and estubo Hachiko waiting all day until he died.

Critical:
Our opinion is that the movie is very sad because it shows the love of a dog towards his master. so well known was the story that movie and also was in place that was expected hachi a statue on behalf of his faithful love for the teacher. I recommend this movie to everyone because it is suitable for all ages and particularly people who have great love for dogs.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario