traducción del español - detectado al inglés
Well, one of the most important events in my life was changing schools and city. I once lived in the serene and also studied there, were the best moments of my life until I was told I had to come and live in Santiago, was one of the days that suffered most because I did not know how to tell my friends , until they had to say, has eelos they broke my heart, my best friend, my best friend, the love of my life and everyone was crying because I was coming, of course I also, this will be one of the days that never forget, also one of the days I will never forget was when I get to school and met great friends and Catalina Araya, Paula Gutierrez, macarena Zipfel, vicente Alday, and many more that day I realized that my course was not what could give love in this world but there are many more people with our same age and were very close to us I felt very happy that I found here everything I was looking for, friends, love, charisma, joy and above all friendship . else within my life was when you I asked courtship, I was very happy and that day I will never forget!
lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario