viernes, 1 de abril de 2011
my favorite singer (L)
For me the best singer is Justin Bieber and he has great charisma with the fans making it much more nice and pleasant at the time of hearing their music, the other thing I say he is the best because almost all songs are devoted to women and that they are angels fallen from heaven like the song says "love me" cuz honestly the truth is That You never know I'm Leaving cuz you're my angel Sent from above, baby you can not doing no wrong. Give my money is you're little more becos I love you Love you "and another song which is very nice he is"one time "which was his first success and first video grading, a part of his song reads:"went I met you girl maa hearts jump up to knock knock Now Then butterflies in my stomach stop wont stop " I love JUSTIN BIEBER
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario