sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

From which person have you learned most in your life? Why?

of the person you've learned is from my mother as an example to follow because it's so much sacrifice and extra effort for me and my brother, we do well in school and kindergarten apart is a good friend because she gives me advice and helps me when I have problems.
My mother is very beautiful and has a good family life with my father and when need something or want something we ask her and then I buy it.
My mother taught me to read at age 4 and that I very much appreciate
and that I value very much because she was in college and she also taught me that in life there is not only money but also there is love and that's my main sentence life.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario